Benefits of Feldenkrais Exercises
Who can benefit from Feldenkrais?
- People of all ages, from babies and children through to senior citizens
- Dancers, musicians, athletes or actors with recurrent injury and pain or simply wishing to improve performance
- People whose work may involve repetitive tasks
- People interested in preventing or relieving stiffness pain or strain
- People living with movement difficulties which may include Stroke and Multiple Sclerosis
What are the benefits of Feldenkrais?
- Improve and maintain health and well-being
- Greater clarity in sensing, thinking and feeling
- Discover how habitual posture can contribute to pain and limit movement
- Learn new and easier ways to do familiar tasks
- Improve balance, increase flexibility and co-ordination
- Breathe more easily
- Recognise and ease tension